VRcollab allows you and your team to coordinate from any location – locally or via the internet. Before launching your model in VRcollab, you can choose to toggle between a local meeting or an internet meeting.
Internet Meetings require a stable internet connection.
**Meeting participants do not need to have the model that the host has when joining the meeting as it will be downloaded temporarily for the duration of the meeting and deleted thereafter.
Host an Internet Meeting
1. Select your model
2. Toggle to internet meeting
3. Click launch
4. A Unique Meeting Code and Link will be generated after successful launch
5. Send meeting details to guest
Join an Internet Meeting
There are 2 ways to join an Internet Meeting. The first is as simple as sending the link to guest and them joining by clicking on the link.
1. Receive meeting code from Host
2. Click “Meeting” at the top panel
3. Click “Join with Meeting Code“
4. Input meeting code into field
5. Click “Join Meeting”