Export from Revit into VRcollab
A step by step guide from Installation to viewing projects on VRcollab from Revit.
- Launch Revit & allow a couple of minutes for VRcollab plugin to load
- Select "Always Load" when prompted when you open Revit
- Click on VRcollab plugin
- Click on "Export" when prompted and select view
- All new models will be highlighted on the top left of VRcollab .Launcher.
- Click model > Select collaboration mode > Click "Launch"
Do you have any question for us?
Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
You've successfully subscribed to Help Center | VRcollab
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Help Center | VRcollab
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.