Export from Autodesk®️ Revit®️ into VRcollab
A step by step guide from Installation to viewing projects on VRcollab from Autodesk®️ Revit®️.
- Launch Revit®️.
- Open your desired project onto Revit®️.
- Click on "VRcollab" tab and this will prompt an export window to pop up.
- Select the 3D view that you wish to export.
- Click on "Export" when prompted - Export time is dependant on file size.
- Upon export completion, VRcollab will automatically launch.
- On the left of VRcollab Launcher, your project will be on the top of the "Project List", labelled as "New".
- Select your project and you will see the "Project Overview" page.
- Click on the "Launch" button and wait for VRcollab to load your project.
Do you have any question for us?
Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
You've successfully subscribed to Help Center | VRcollab
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Help Center | VRcollab
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.