VRcollab is compatible with the Oculus Rift and Oculus Rift S. Certain VR drivers and softwares will need to be installed before use with VRcollab.
First Time Setup
- Make sure that the latest Oculus runtime has been installed and you’ve followed all the required steps of the Oculus device setup.
- Open the Oculus App and select Settings. In the General settings section please activate the Unknown Sources option (Fig 1.8)
- When you turn on your Oculus you should now be able to see the Oculus Home Scene.
- Go ahead and launch VRcollab software and project.
- You should be able to see a digital VR avatar in the software.
Please note that using Oculus hardware for Enterprise / Government usage require a Oculus for Business Enterprise Use Agreement, this is between your organization and Facebook/Oculus.
Ready to start exploring your BIM model in VR, Click here to learn how to use the VR controllers.
Do you have any question for us?
Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
You've successfully subscribed to Help Center | VRcollab
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Help Center | VRcollab
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.