Before you can link project between the 2 software, you will first need insert VRcollab as a custom integration. Here's a step by step guide on how to add VRcollab To BIM 360™.
- Go to Account Admin from the home page
2. Head to Settings > Custom Integrations > Add Custom Integrations
3. Choose the access you need > Next
4. Select "Invite a developer"
5. Insert [email protected] in the field provided > Send
6. You will see the following screen while waiting for access from VRcollab.
7. Within 24 hours, you will be given access to begin using VRcollab with BIM 360™.
To add your models in BIM 360™ and have it synced to VRcollab, you will to add a folder in Plan Folder. Here's how you can do it: Adding "VRcollab Models" subfolder in BIM 360™.