VRcollab Release Notes
- Company logos and custom loading screens can now be added to VRcollab. You can find this option in Settings > Customization.
- A new notification to alert the user if the user has less than 5GB of available disk space has been added.
- An notification if optimising has failed due to lack of disk space has been added.
- Exportation speeds have been slightly improved.
- Fix bug where Revit filters are not exported properly at certain settings.
- Fix bug with multi-user.
- Fix bug where some projects fail to be exported into a standalone and no error occurs.
- Fix bug where Revit does not export instances with different materials.
- Fix bug where standalone cannot be exported if assets folder does not exist.
- Fix bug where expired licenses are not shown correctly.
- Fix bug where forget password link is invalid.
- You can now toggle between measurement systems while viewing a model (Config tab -> User).
- Update notifications now have extended information.
- The created standalone now features a splash screen.
- Web export has now been optimised for mobile (android).
- Fix being unable to export standalone when exporting a non-optimized project.
- Fix standalone not working if user’s Windows name has spaces.
- Fix certain docs being unable to exit fullscreen properly.
- Fixed ArchiCAD being unable to export.
- Fixed standalone not supporting the measurement system toggle.
- Release notes can now be viewed in the Settings menu.
- VRcollab can now generate standalone executables that can be used anywhere without VRcollab installed.
- Beta mode is added. The first beta feature is the display of filters in VRcollab.
- RPC objects now have their own superlayers.
- Linked projects in Revit and Navisworks will now be reflected in Layers as superlayers.
- Comments can now be seen on the minimap as speech bubbles.
- Comments can be previewed by hovering over them in the minimap.
- Clicking on the speech bubbles in the minimap will teleport the user to the comment location.
- Fixed the export error in v0.10.16.1 for Revit 2020.
- Tile-based textures are now displayed.
- Vive Cosmos is now supported.
- Web export now supports the display of panorama images.
- Web export now has the ability to expand images to fullscreen.
- Haptic feedback for VR controllers have been fixed.
- Web export comment tags have been fixed.
- Fixed the avatar’s colour changing when swapping modes.
- Fixed the export menu not being able to open when handling older projects.
- Multi-tier layers now available for merged projects.
- Revit control scheme has been modified to be more similar to Revit.
- Icons for panning and orbit have been added.
- Tags for comments have been added to the exported document files.
- Enlarged minimap now has Help popups.
- Page down when selecting an object now fits it to screen.
- Page up fits the entire model to screen.
- Fixed the tags for comments breaking the popup.
- Tags have been added to comments for easy referencing after session. The following options are available:
- Issue – Red
- Fault – Red
- Clash – Pink
- Request – Blue
- Inquiry – Yellow
- Remark – Cyan
- Background in X-ray mode has been changed to black for better contrast
- User Experience
- While orbiting, the middle mouse button can be used to zoom in and out (Alt + Right Click).
- Deleting user-generated content with the Delete button on the keyboard is now available
- MiniMap has a new expand button to a large version to view the entire model more easily.
- All open UI menus can be closed easily with the Esc button on the keyboard
- Fixed the avatar’s colour becoming white in normal mode after switching render modes.
- Fixed panning exiting the Home Room.