For all software support questions, including:
- Revit Plugin
- VRcollab (Desktop and VR)
- File issues
- Reporting bugs
- General tech support
Please submit a request here, and include as much information as is available.
Help us help you faster by including the following information with your message:
- What type of computer are you using (desktop, graphics card, etc)?
- What operating system are you using (Windows 7, 8 or 10)?
- Which virtual reality headset are you using?
- Which version of Revit, SketchUp, and VRcollab are you using?
- Any screenshots
If the file can be shared, please include it with a wetransfer.com link to download.
Our staff will review your request and do their best to answer as quickly as possible.
While we work on a solution, here are some quick troubleshooting tips that might resolve your issue below:
- Restart your desktop.
- Restart your headset.
- Make sure you have the latest runtimes installed.
- Check that your headset is plugged into your desktop.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum requirements for running VRcollab.
- Uninstall any previous versions of VRcollab and reinstall again.