Having started in Singapore, Sep 2016, VRcollab is a multi-user VR communication tool to replace floor plan and 3D based discussion to VR-based discussion. Allowing for an impressive experience and an intuitive understanding of both space and design for better workflow optimization.
This is done by enabling a virtual environment of the building model to be created from Autodesk Revit or Sketchup via the VRcollab plugin. Allowing the user and others to be in the same virtual space for AEC collaboration and visualization.
VRcollab is designed to help industry professionals on the ground better communicate and resolve problems through features like remote participation, on the spot conflict editing and annotations, etc.
Our customers include Sembcorp, BCA (Building & Construction Authority), LAUD architects and ID architects and a growing list of companies and organizations.
We are currently in private beta. Come be part of the next revolution in workflow communication via [email protected]
Tee Jia Hen
- Co-Founder of Asia VR Association
- Author of WebVR markup – a Virtual Reality markup language
- 5 years of experience as a Lead Software Engineer for engineering companies
Gong Yi Wei
- Expert in network system and author of parallel inverted searching library
- Author of Lucy Programming Language
- Graduated from Nanyang Technology University
VP of VR Graphics
- 20 years experience on CG, real-time rendering and game engines
- Senior Unity developer
- Co-Founder of Art Plunge, a Virtual Reality art museum.
Hu Yi Fei
VP of Product Engineering
- Game developer with over 4 years of experience
- Author of S.O.G.E light
- More then 2 years of Virtual Reality with Unreal Engine experience
- NUS Computer Science
Shao Yi Yang
Chief Hardware Officer
- Shape-Based Machine Learning Tech at Autodesk
- Design Graph & Product Full Stack Development
- Platform Integration expertise for Sketchup, Revit